Early Years Practitioners
We are looking for creative and inspirational Early Years Childcare Practitioners to work alongside our friendly staff team at our settings in Belmont and Bowburn.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum Level 3 in Childcare, a passion for working with children and families and be driven to help us continuously improve the quality of care that we offer to all who attend our outstanding setting.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the ethos of the Nursery is met at all times, planning outstanding activities to meet the individual needs and interests of your key children whilst also acting as a positive role model to the rest of our staff team, offering advice and guidance in their delivery of activities.
You will work directly under the supervision of the Nursery management team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons s/he is responsible for, or comes into contact with
- To ensure a high quality standard of childcare is given to all babies/children and their families
- Complete key worker files, developmental records and observations as appropriate
- Plan and provide appropriate activities for all babies/children
- Follow and implement the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Complete daily/weekly diaries
- Build good relationships with children and their parents/carers and liase with them on a daily basis
- Engage in good staff team work
- Ensure good general housekeeping
- Attend regular meetings
- Adhere to and promote all of Clever Clogs policies and procedures and maintain confidentiality at all time.
- Monitor, train and work directly with practitioners to ensure the best possible care and education for children in our care
- Carry out cooking and cleaning duties as necessary
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Clever Clogs Nurseries are committed to safeguarding and you will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Childcare Practitioner to join our friendly team. Please call Jo-anne on 0191 384 3610 for an application pack and more information.